1. Defining and implementing the marketing strategy for a category (cream), lead and empower his/her team, with a goal of achieving sustainable development of sales, market share and profitability.
2. Studying the direct and peripheral market environments, direct and indirect competition, distribution and consumers
3. Conduct research survey with a research agency, identify insight and recommend action plan (portfolio, services...)
4. Recommending and implementing the marketing strategy within the framework of group procedures (LTP, budget)
5. Developing the category and the brands as part of a business model. Local and imported brands.
6. Constantly assessing the relevance of the mix of brands under his/her responsibility and constantly adjusting each component if necessary
7. Ensuring maximum consumer satisfaction, bringing attention to quality and product issues
8. Drawing up the annual marketing plan and implementing actions in a coordinated manner
9. Managing activation (event, demonstration organization...)
10. Reviewing and analyzing results of marketing campaigns
11. Lead strategy, the content and weekly work with the wechat communication agency
12. Developing new products with the constant aim of profitable innovation in liaison with the French subsidiary, from identifying or challenging the concept / exploration phase to preparing launch phases
13. Recommending means / resources and service providers and coordinating their work
14. Managing, leading and empowering his/her team (2 people)
15. Contact Window of the group subsidiaries (manager level)
16. Daily work with the other departments: Trade Marketing / Sales team / Chef team... and regular contacts with clients
French Language is a plus. Oral Chinese is required.
Previous experiences in international companies (French company is a plus) on operative job (did the tasks by him/herself). B to B and B to C
1. Lead and motivate the regional sales team to achieve company target.
2. Understand company strategy and policy and be responsible for sales plan implementation.
3. Develop regional business and product selling plan & promotion plan.
4. Sales and gross margin analysis and management.
5. set up monthly sales target and allocate to regional sales.
6. create and implement weekly/monthly sales plan and review.
7. Collaborate well with other departments, e.g. Marketing, Trade marketing, Supply Chain, etc.
8. Team management and coach.
1. It’s a plus to have sales experience in food industry, especially in Hotel & Fine Dining.
2. Five years sales experience in food industry.
3. Three years team management experience.
4. Fluent English
1. Be responsible to handle national sales order management for assigned sales region and channel independently.
2. Follow operation process and policy to proceed customer orders in SAP system with full instructions
3. Monitor the status of orders on daily basis, check inventory availability, stock al"location", always ensure first in first rules was followed in daily operation.
4. Sales order promotion management, ensure sales price and free goods are consistent with promotion agreement by sales and marketing team.
5. Co-ordinate with logistics team to ensure no delay and missing for order to delivery。
6. Strong communication skills with Sales, Customer and other internal departments. Provide information regarding products/services and other related enquiries
7. Completed the task assigned by line manager
1. College degree or above.
2. Responsibility, press resistance, positive and patient with strong customer satisfaction-oriented attitude。
3. Quick Learner and worked as a team
4. Be familiar with ERP system (SAP) will be a plus
5. Basic English skills in spoken & written communication
6. Follow the shift arrangement schedule.
1. Ensure true and correct accounting and on time reporting of financial statements of the entities within scope
2. Adherence to all tax compliances, transfer pricing and local regulations with the support of tax consultant
3. Follow all standard accounting practices, applicable IFSR standard and local GAAP
4. Responsible for ensuring financial statements & reports are prepared according to IFRS and their reconciliation
with local GAAP and ensure the reports are submitted on a timely manner with high quality;
5. Responsible for communicating topics between inter companies and central functions, including but not limited
to Sales, Manufacturing and Central Operations
6. Responsible for supporting and coordinating with internal and external auditors to ensure half yearly/ annual audit
performed smoothly and timely without any adverse remark or qualification.
1. Good command in both speaking and written English
2. Strong time management skill and able to work autonomously
3. Self-motivated, high integrity, quick learner
4. Analytical mindset
5. Open mind, passionate and with positive attitude
6. Be efficient and pleasant in working through others, good team player
7. Results-oriented and able to work under high pressure
8. Desiring for personal growth & achievement, committed to excellence
9. Good challenge and build spirit
1. Customer Visit and follow up
1.1 Confirm meeting appointment and prepare products sample
1.2 Introduce products and service to end-user customers
1.3 Support sales contract implementation, negotiate discounts, payment terms
1.4 Use CRM system to manage customer information and tasks follow-up
2. Customer Relationship Activities
2.1 Coordinate with our technical support team to provide product presentation/tastings/trainings
2.2 Invite and coordinate customer to participate in Company activities offered by MKT team
3. Business Development
3.1 Develop new clients to enlarge our service territory and channels
3.2 Involve in mapping upgrade and report customers’ news
4. Daily Operation
4.1 Attend weekly meeting and report back
4.2 Provide sales report and support forecasting process
4.3 Coordinate with internal departments to smoothly follow-up order to cash process
4.4 Collect and record market and competitors information for analysis
Working in a positive attitude, complying with working arrangements made by leaders, fulfilling a qualified task on time;
Be in good health, no chronic or infectious disease
Being strictly abide by the working disciplines and rules made by the company , respecting and helping each other with team spirit
With authentic education background, working experience and position-well-matched capabilities
Making sure personnel files and social insurance to be transferred according to the regulations; making sure <termination of contract certificate> (Resignation Certificate, Employee Handbook, Back Work Orders) from the former employer to be provided on time;
University degree (Bachelor), major in Business, international trade, hospitality, culinary, wine & spirits, food processing, etc.;
Above 3 years sales experience in Food & Beverage industry, familiar with hotel & restaurant, or bakery & pastry, or catering industries channels.;
Fluent in English
Customer Oriented; Sales skills master; Result driven, good listening and communication; team player; Self-motivated and aim high.
1. Purchase order place to suppliers based on forecast provided by demand planning team, analyze and calculate PO volume after considered stock situation, lead time, MOQ, order frequency, shelf-life.
2. PO tracking from supplier side to our warehouse. Including shipping schedule and shipping documents check and follow up. Work with import department to smooth customs declaration.
3. Claims(broken cargo, shelf-life issue, document issue) to suppliers and follow up.
4. Pre-"alert" for short supply issues, root cause analyze for shortage, action plan for fill in supply gap.
5. Supplier performance management. (fill rate, on time, documents accuracy, batch freshness)
6. Work with forwarder for import products purchasing activity.
7. Purchasing related analyze reports.
1. 3-5 years of work experience
2. Fluent English
3. Can work independently
4. Able to work under pressure and accept changes
5. FMCG industry experience is preffered